A Weed Whacker has various names: String Trimmer, Garden String Trimmer, Tree Pruner, Brush Cutter, Weed Eater, etc. As other articles have aptly pointed out, Tree And Shrub Removal Service in Douglasdale these versatile garden tools come with various cc-power levels, electric versus gasoline, and 2-stroke versus 4-stroke capabilities. But what has not been addressed is the use of a “BLADE” on such a tool for all the versatile work a blade can perform in the garden environment.
ADDED VERSATILITY AND USES WITH A BLADE:
A circular saw Blade specifically made for and attached to a Weed Whacker gives the following versatility uses in the garden environment:
1. Tree trimming (aka Pruning) which in many cases actually works better than using a cumbersome heavy chain saw for pruning since the circular blade can be wielded at the end of a lighter longer 6 foot Weed Whacker shaft for reaching up into trees. Tree Cutting Tools Such a blade can typically cut a tree branch/ limb up to the diameter of the blade provided you cut from both sides of the limb.
2. A blade can be used for clearing large patches or even acreage of heavy thick wood stock brush and sticker brambles (aka: Blackberry sticker bushes) where a common string line spool would be much too weak to cut through adequately.
3. Hedge trimming is a dream with a blade attached to a Weed Whacker; the hedging action is faster and less jagged as compared to a standard hedging tool. So in conclusion, a blade attached to a Weed Whacker augments your common standard string trimmer into a full-on chain saw, hedge trimmer, and large acreage clearer of wood stock weed, saplings, and heavy tall growth brambles (ergo, Black Berry bushes).
BLADE HARDWARE, ARBOR HOLE MATCHING:
Each Weed Whacker on the market is different and so each owner of their particular Weed Whacker will have to contact their respective Weed Whacker Manufacturer to inquire about BLADE attachment hardware. Most electric-powered versions are UNDER powered for handling a Blade so will probably NOT have blade attachment hardware available. On the other hand, most gasoline powered Weed Whacker’s will have Blade attachment hardware available. Blade attachment hardware normally consists of a standard blade guard along with a few small metal parts that fit on (slide onto) the little threaded shaft that the String Spool screws onto. These little pieces of hardware will consist of the lower part that will have a raised circle about the size of a common 25 cent piece (quarter) or as small as a nickel (5 cent piece). Average Cost Of Tree Removal this raised circle is how the hole in the center of the Blade fits on, then the upper part hardware piece variously called “the cap piece” is applied on the top of the blade, then a nut that is screwed on top of the cap, followed by a cotter pin.
Tree Trimming or Pruning Is Important, Know What It Does
3. Eighty (80) to one hundred (100) TEETH Blade: This is the highest level in the Weed Whacker Blade choices. It should be clear now that the more teeth you have cutting, the more aggregate cutting surface area you are applying to the job at hand. In addition, an 80 tooth blade costs more money to make as compared to a blade with half as many cutting teeth as mentioned in (2) above (40 teeth). But the cost is not typically much more if at all for having 80 teeth over 40 teeth. The 80 plus teeth blade offers the most versatility, stays sharper longer and is the best value for the buck. The 100 teeth type blade is the absolute best value since if offers 25% more cutting surface area (teeth) over an 80 tooth blade.
The one main consideration is that the typical 80 tooth blade comes in 8 inch diameter that fits with the safety blade guard ON your Weed Whacker, and the 100 tooth type blade is normally 9 to 10 inch in diameter and therefore will not allow a blade guard to fit. We recommend that the maximum size diameter blade be limited to 9 inches unless you have a very powerful Weed Whacker, otherwise the large circumference of the largest blades can bog down the motor. So in conclusion: 8″ and 9″ diameter blades are best, offer the most aggregate cutting surface, therefore stay sharper longer, and offer the most versatility of jobs in the garden. NOTE: We think Carbide teeth are so worth the small extra purchase cost that we would say a 40 tooth carbide blade would be recommended over an 80 tooth plain steel any day of the week. But the 80 tooth or 100 tooth blade with Carbide Teeth is the absolute best there is.
Tree And Shrub Removal Service in Douglasdale ?
Trees are all around us without a doubt, and one cannot argue about their importance in our life and environment.
They provide us with shade in the harsh summer heat, and offer us flowers, fruits, and an amazing surrounding to hang swings.
However, odds are you most likely don't put too much effort into how to appropriately watch over your trees. A large portion of us don't consider it by any means until the point when an especially strong hurricane or storm blows one down, expels, or falls on our homes or vehicles.
Knowing how to tend to your plants is vital and it can enable you to avoid these calamities. A tree, just like any other living life form, has a number of requirements to develop and keep up the balance of its own system. A few things that you do with your plants could be hazardous, and neglecting the necessities of your plants can have negative outcomes.
As said already, being aware of your plants' requirements is presumably the most imperative thing you can do to improve its situation. Care will vary depending on different types of species, and this incorporates the best time for pruning.
All it takes is to hire a trusted arborist, and your plants will have a long and healthy life expectancy.
Make a point to teach yourself on what these necessities are and help them through on schedule. One specific factor you need to know about his how tolerant your trees are towards droughts. It is essential to keep them at the best possible hydration level. Planting items that have the power to tolerate the drought season in dry city weather is important for its health.
Top Tips For Tree Care And Cutting
Trees are a complement to landscaping design. They require maintenance and good care as an integral part of landscaping features. The provide the landscape design varying heights, excellent shading and are also apt for additional designs such as fixing lights on the branches. If you wish to maintain a perfect natural environment around your business or home, keep them safe from pest and disease.
The main maintenance practice depends on the trimming or pruning. These involve cutting of the branches parts and twigs. Hiring an arborist is helpful for trimming as he knows the maintenance and growth needs of varieties to perform excellent maintenance.
Tree Trimming, what it does
· Prevents pests and spread of disease: Tree trimming is essential to prevent the pests and diseases from spreading. A few branches found infested can be treated by trimming and thus the diseases may be prevented from spreading. It is necessary to trim regularly so that healthy tree population is maintained; thereby the spread of disease is prevented.
Tree Pruning, what it does
· Tree health: Trees containing diseases or dead branches should be removed. The branches may have lacked sunlight or must be damaged due to storm or pests, thus removing them are the best.
· Safety: Large branches hovering on your car, home or the play area of children and so removing eliminates the risk of branches falling.
· Aesthetic fashion: Pruning allows shaping and directing growth that it looks healthy and full. Trees are admired when it looks healthy, so hire a professional to ensure aesthetic fashion to look best.